MISSOURI VACCINE NAVIGATOR
The Missouri Vaccine Navigator is intended to help Missourians navigate the COVID-19 vaccination process. This tool may not capture every event in your area, so we encourage you to engage with your local public health officials and health care facilities to learn more.REGISTER NOW
Important Note:We encourage individuals to register online if they have the ability. To ensure that the vaccine is available to all Missourians, regardless of internet and computer access, we have staff available to help individuals register through our COVID-19 hotline at (877) 435-8411.(877) 435-8411.
Registration & Assessment
Sign up to be notified when you are eligible to be vaccinated.
Identify and register for events in your area.
Receive Dose 1 of the COVID-19
Get Second Dose
Return to the same provider for Dose 2 of the vaccine.
How is my eligibility determined?
Eligibility is determined using the Phase and Tier qualifications set by the State of Missouri. For more information, please click here
If I answered "Yes" that I previously received a dose of the COVID-19 vaccine, will I receive a scheduling email regardless of my Phase/Tier?
What happens if I do not have an email?
- If you provided a cell phone number for a smart phone, then you will still receive all the scheduled appointment and vaccination received confirmations
- If you provided only a landline or cell phone number for a non-smart phone, then you will need to contact the COVID-19 Hotline at (877) 435-8411 to have your scheduled appointment or vaccination confirmation information provided verbally over the phone
When will I be able to schedule my vaccine appointment?
You must first register in our system, then:
- if you are placed in a qualifying Phase/Tier (currently anyone Phase 1b, Tier 2 or above), you will be sent a scheduling invite email with a link to schedule your appointment within 48-72 hours of registering or the Call Center will contact you if you do not have an email
- if you are not placed in a qualifying Phase/Tier, you will receive your scheduling email invite when Missouri moves to your Phase/Tier or our COVID-19 Hotline will contact you if you do not have an email
- In the meantime, you will receive notifications when Missouri moves to a new Phase/Tier